Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blogs and a Cold


Sorry for yet another gap in blogging. Between Aliceon and myself, it
s been over two weeks of colds, coughing, sneezing, and blah. Those that know me know that if a cold gets down into my lungs I can sound like I am about to cough one up about every fifteen minutes. I t has something to do with my asthsma and a dunking I took in Lake Superior 30 years ago - ever since then I have had this issue.

LHB's Green Team steering committee met yesterday and discuss our new year. One of the items discussed was the idea of a blog discussing additional issues of importance to the Green Team and it's audience. This will be a collective blog to keep the work load of a blog down.

Last week several of us went down to Willmar , MN to help with a charrette for a project at Ridgewater College, a 2 year campus, where they wish to remodel reconfigure, remove, and add space to improve space utilization and programs. First phase is about 3.5 million, second is about 14 million - to be finished in 2012.

tomorrow Rick Carter and I are off to present a one day seminar on LEED-NC and B3 to local government officials in Apple Valley, MN under the sponsership of the MN PCA/ I've stocked up on cough syrup and Abuterol so I should be good to go.

No comments: